Creative writer who has the ability to take ideas and business objectives and turn them into simple, straightforward messaging for potential and current customers. We’re looking for someone with range – a writer whose comfortable leading one of our product’s copywriting needs, assisting with product content strategy, sales pitches and marketing for one of the internet’s largest direct response markets.
- Develop brand voice and concept development;
- Create copy from homepage and landing pages to everything in between. You understand how to use the magic of words to quickly convey key concepts as well as keep things engaging;
- Create engaging subject lines and email body for email campaigns. Able to write aggressive sales copy;
- Ability to write press releases – both internal and external.
- 3-5 years product copywriting for an agency or brand;
- Content strategy experience a plus;
- Prior experience in sales & how to sell in the direct response market;
- Please provide a link to or PDF attachment of an online writing portfolio.
- Experience maintaining a brand’s tone and voice at every customer touch point;
- Thinks holistically about content and messaging;
- Able to communicate challenges as well as help solve them;
- Level-headed team player, flexible and a fast thinker, especially during critical times;
- Ability to balance strategic focus with tactical implementation and execution;
- Strong interpersonal, organization and planning skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong judgment and effective management of reputational risk;
- Creative thinker with experience in conceptualizing ideas and successfully executing them;
- Comfortable in a startup, fast-paced environment that involves working on multiple writing assignments at a time.