Need someone who can work independently and is reliable and has experience with all breeds of dogs and all dog personalities. Here’s where experience is very important. We get a lot of bully breeds…. Rottweilers, pitt bulls, mastiffs… and german shepherds, Dobermans, huskies, etc. A good percentage of these dogs are not dog friendly and we tag them ‘solo dogs’ which means they must be exercised individually. The candidate must have experience and able to ‘read’ the dogs and be confident in their ability to spot aggression or an escalation and even prevent a dog fight and fence fighting.
* Prepare food and feed animals
* Give medications when needed
* Let dogs out for pee breaks
* Exercise animals several times a day
* Monitor activities of day care dogs
* Bathe pets as needed
* Clean and sanitize kennels and buildings
* Clean kitty litter boxes and rooms
* Pick up and clean yards where dogs play
* Launder animal bedding, towels, etc.,
* Greet clients on pet drop off and pick up, etc.
Experience: 1-2 Years