JUNIOR COST ACCOUNTANT
- Data processing, filing and information production with respect to cost system.
- Occasional performance of more progressively complicated repetitive tasks.
- Prepares moderate volume of moderate level reports for distribution within department or corporate group.
- Communicates and interacts heavily with others within corporate group.
- Moderate, sensitive communication with third parties.
- Moderate to high analytical responsibility.
- Works with limited level of autonomy.
- Holds primary or secondary responsibility for light to moderately difficult special projects.
- Moderate level of specific job cost management responsibility.
- Light to moderate interaction with project management.
- Four-year accounting degree or equivalent.
- Two to four years progressive, professional level experience.
- Advanced experience with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Moderate understanding of general and construction accounting systems.
* Progression to Senior Cost Accountant.
* Construction accounting experience a plus.