The company provides emergency response, restoration, and reconstruction services to the insurance industry, residential and commercial customers. We offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fire, flood, wind, mold, and other hazards.
The Contents Cleaning Technician is responsible for assisting with the cleaning and restoration of contents damaged by water, fire, smoke, mold and other hazards. Content Cleaning Techs provide exceptional customer service, content cleaning labour, packing of customer contents, site cleanup and completion of detailed job records.
- Thoroughly clean smoke residue from contents and structures
- Pack contents up with protection and care to avoid damage
- List contents as per Company procedures
- Provide post construction cleaning to prepare a house for occupancy
- Follow established procedures for cleaning structures/contents and handling customer’s possessions
- Keep job site clean and profressional
- Complete daily paperwork/timecards accurately and in a timely fashion
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to take direction and follow pre-established guidelines
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Able to deal with clients under difficult circumstances
- Able to work in constantly changing environment
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25 lbs.