The Customer Care Manager is a strong leader who manages a Customer Care Center which provides world class technical support and customer service to customers and motivates employees to provide world class customer care to customers who call, chat, or email for assistance.
1. Lead existing 10-person team in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
2. Facilitate expansion to 14-16 team members and 24/7 international support within 4 months.
3. Facilitate renovation of space to accommodate larger team including expansion of space, layout/design choices, and purchasing cubicles, desks and other office equipment.
4. Transform existing technical support representatives into world class customer care representatives.
5. Maintains a versatile call center which provides support to customers in a variety of capacities including: technical support, presales product questions, order assistance and sales quotes.
6. Employees under Customer Care Manager supervision will provide customer support for our customers in Europe, North America and Latin America via chat and telephone.
7. Takes responsibility for all aspects of the Customer Care Center with a hyper focus on providing world class customer service. Customer care manager ensures employees perform the following duties:
· Efficiently handle a large number of incoming calls, emails and chats.
· Correctly follow procedures and properly manage customer records in Zoho Desk ticketing software.
· Create tickets for every interaction with clear consistent descriptions that are easily searchable.
· Meet or exceed metric goals includes number of tickets created, telephone availability percentages, and customer happiness ratings.
8. Facilitates hiring, firing, disciplining and coaching employees with input and assistance from on-site Operations Manager / HR Manager and Global Tech Support Manager at USA headquarters.
9. Provide daily communication to Global Tech Support Manager in USA via phone, email and video conference.
10. Maintains a thorough knowledge of all product lines and internal administrative software such as: Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM and Magento.
11. Completing administrative tasks related to operational activities.
12. Support for escalated customer-service issues.
13. Identify opportunities to streamline entire customer care process along with measure activities’ results and implement new policies accordingly.
Qualifications: (knowledge and physical requirements)
· University degree preferred.
· Leadership experience in a call center/customer service environment or similar experience in retail, restaurant or other service industry.
· High level of experience with Computers, Microsoft Suite and other computer software related to sales, order enter, order look up and CRM systems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to maintain calm under pressure
· Efficiency and organizational skills.
· Administrative skills, documenting, filing, maintaining records
· Technical Support experience not required.