Registered Oncology Nurse. As an experienced Nurse, you the successful candidate will be involved with both nursing and administrative task within the Medical and Surgical Wards/ and Outpatient Clinic, with a responsibility to provide safe, clinically effective individualized care to all patients. The Registered Oncology Nurse is responsible for the assigned patients and for the provision of safe patient care in the Chemotherapy Clinic.
Qualifications / Experience:
· Minimum of 3-5 years nursing experience in an acute care setting
· Minimum of 3-5 years current experience in providing Oncology Nursing Care. Certification in Oncology Nursing through a nationally accredited certification program
· Must be able to recognize and treat cancer related issues.
· Must have proficiency in the use of all chemotherapy delivery devices.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is required.
· Current BLS or ALS certification
Competitive benefits package that includes paid vacation, health insurance and pension in accordance with Cayman Islands regulations.
Salary range is KYD$45,000.00 toKYD$55,000.00 per annum.