Registered Nurse/Midwife. As an experienced midwife, you the successful candidate will be women and family focused, with a responsibility to provide safe, clinically effective individualized care to all women who are pregnant, labour or post-partum period. You will also respond to the neonate and the family members, providing support and advice based upon current research.
Qualifications / Experience:
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in Medical/Surgical, Maternity, Operating Theatre and Outpatients clinic
· Ability to work under pressure
· You will be able to demonstrate sound clinical knowledge
· Good Interpersonal skills, as well as analytical and report writing abilities
· Willingness to participate in developing new working practices to meet the changing needs of the Maternity Services at Hospital
The Nursing Service operates 24 hours/day, 7 days/week that will include shift work of days, evenings, nights, weekends and Public Holidays as well as being on-call.
Competitive benefits package that includes paid vacation, health insurance and pension in accordance with Cayman Islands regulations.
Salary range is KYD$37,700.00 to KYD$64,324.59 per annum.