Job: Building Vinyl Windows and Patio Doors
Duration: 6-7 month contract with possibility or renewal
Hours: 40-48 hours per week
Housing: Will be provided by Employer, not exceeding 30% of gross wage
Building vinyl windows and patio doors, cut vinyl, frames, drop in glass, affix hardware, clean product, inspect product, wrap product, ship product.
Main Duties - Assemblers and finishers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Operate machines or use hand tools to cut, shape and fit materials to form parts and to fabricate components or products
- Load supplies into hoppers of dispensing units or manually align, feed or otherwise place materials into machines
- Screw, clip, glue, bond, weld or otherwise assemble parts and components to form final products
- Sand, trim, grind or clean products into final form using hand tools
- Clean work stations and remove scraps, dust, shavings or other by-products from machinery and surrounding areas
- May make routine changes of dies, nozzles or other machinery attachments as required
- Check manufactured items for defects and for conformance to specifications, visually or using sample models and instruments
- Affix seals or tags to approved items and return defective products for repair or recycle
Complete reports on product inspection.