Firstly, this isn't a job. It is an opportunity to have a successful career in Real Estate and run your own Real Estate Practice like a successful million-dollar business. You get to do all of this will being apart of a highly-trained, tech-savvy, and locally and internationally connected team as a member of the Keller Williams Jamaica Team.
You will be responsible for targeting, segmenting, and following up with prospective home buyers and home sellers, understanding their criteria, buy and or sell land, houses, or commercial spaces based on their criteria. You will then need to employ problem-solving skills to ensure that your home buyer or home seller is able to move into their dream home at the price and under the conditions that both parties are comfortable with.
You will be expected to manage your own time, resources, and grow connections to keep your sales pipeline. You will be expected to do this through lead-generation, participating in on-going training sessions, following with your clients, and investing in yourself so that you can be a fiduciary for your clients. Your entrepreneurial spirit, lead generation skills, willingness to grow, and desire to serve home buyers and sellers will drive your business' success.
- Stage and show properties for sale and rent in Jamaica
- Advertise and market properties for sale and rent in Jamaica
- Finds and reaches out to new prospects
- Discover home buyers and home sellers' criteria and find properties for sale and rent in Jamaica that fit their criteria
- Get the transaction documents signed by and submitted to all of the respective parties
- Completed the Real Estate Salesman Pre-Licensing Course that is offered by the Real Estate Board Training Institute or the University of Technology (UTech)
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Owns and operates a reliable Motor Vehicle
- A minimum of 1-2 Sales Experience